- Bob McKennaOwner | Broker | REALTOR®As managing broker of Austin Real Estate Partners, Bob is a strong believer in the importance of teamwork to create a collaborative environment among agents and support staff. Bob also believes in partnering with clients to provide the objective support they need and deserve on every real estate transaction. Bob founded Austin Real Estate Partners with his wife Melinda in 2003 after a successful 15-year career in finance, marketing and corporate strategy for such noted technology companies as Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Compaq Computer (now HP), and Vignette (now OPEN TEXT).
When not serving his clients directly, Bob serves on the Texas Association of REALTORS® - Professional Standards Committee and serves as a Director at the Austin Board of REALTORS® BOD.
In 2013, Bob was recognized as a Platinum Top 50 Realtor in Austin. PT50 was designed to recognize the most successful and well-rounded REALTORS who demonstrate leadership in community support/volunteering, advanced education and certifications as well as an above average sales history.
He is an avid football fan and an average golfer.
Contact: 512.288.8088, ext 7704Read moreRead lessEducation:
Affiliations and Certifications:
- MBA Rice University
- BSc Oklahoma State University
Visit websiteServices Provided:
- BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics Winner - 2015
- Platinum Top 50 REALTOR® Finalist - 2014-2015
- Platinum Top 50 REALTOR® Winner - 2013
- Austin Board of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program (TRLP)
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Residential Sales & Leasing
- Melinda McKennaOwner | Broker | REALTOR®Phone: (512) 288-8088Email: Melinda@AustinReps.comA licensed broker with more than 33 years of experience in sales, leasing, land acquisition, and commercial property management, Austin Real Estate Partners co-founder Melinda McKenna is now is focused on building relationships throughout the communities and organizations she serves including:
~ Advisor - Clayton Elementary School Advisory Council (CAC) for 10 years
~ Founder - "Supply The Teachers" a 501(c) 3 non-profit
~ Director - Circle C Child Development Center - 2016-2017
Melinda earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Marketing from Excelsior College, and holds the Certified Residential Broker (CRB); Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI); and Internet Professional (e-PRO) real estate industry certifications.
Contact: 512.288.8088Read moreRead lessEducation:
Visit websiteAffiliations and Certifications:
- BS in Marketing from Excelsior College
- Associates in Real Estate from North Lake College
- Austin Board of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors